Pop up spill containment pools capture leaks and spills to minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costs. The Ultra-Pop Up Pool® is a compact, easy-to-use spill response product that can be used as a catch-all for many spill containment applications including leaking hydraulic lines, pipes, machinery, and packages. A foam ring around the edges raises the walls as the amount of liquid increases, making it easy to set up in emergencies.
- Ultra Pop Up Pools are available in 250, 150, 100, 66 and 20 gallon sizes. Simply remove them from their packaging and give them a quick shake - they instantly expand and are ready for response to any emergency.
- Unique, patented design - foam ring rises with level of liquid to raise sidewalls.
- Compact folded size - stores efficiently inside spill kits.
- Excellent chemical resistance, including diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Optional storage bags are available with Economy Models.
- Helps minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costs.
- Excellent for response to damaged saddle tanks and cross-over lines, hazmat spills, leaking containers, machinery and piping.
- Other applications include use as a decontamination pool and collection pool for soiled sorbents.
- Made in the USA.
- Product Weight - 6
- Cali Prop65 - Yes, cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm
- Cali Prop65_URL - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Containment Capacity - 12 Inches
- Top Diameter - 64 Inches
- Bottom Diameter - 76 Inches