The Jerome J405 portable mercury vapor monitor is redefining the portable mercury vapor analyzer market. Significant performance enhancements and modern communications capabilities have been combined to create a new option for mercury spill detection and clean-up analysis. Like its 411 & 431X predecessors, the J405 utilizes the industry-proven, inherently stable and reliable gold film sensor technology and simple, one-button operation. The ergonomically designed handle and significantly lower detection capabilities (0.5 micrograms per cubic meter [ug/m3]) have re-set the bar for portable and easy, low-level mercury detection instrumentation.
The larger display, on-board data logging, auto zeroing, and battery-powered sensor regeneration will simplify operation and maintenance in the field. Menu-driven programming, USB data communications and SCADA compatibility via 4-20 ma output further enhance data retrieval, storage and reporting.
Rental includes: J405 instrument, Zero air filter, tubing adapter 1/4" to 1/8", (5) .25" Fritware, VAC line cord, AC adapter power supply, USB communication cable, instruction manual and hard carrying case.
- Detector: Gold Film Sensor
- Accuracy: ± 5% at 25 ug/m3; ± 10% at 1 ug/m3
- Resolution: 0.013 ug/m3 Hg
- Repeatability: 10% RSD at 1 ug/m3
- Response Time: Sample Mode: 12 seconds, Survey Mode: 2 seconds
- Flow Rate: 750 cc/min, 0.75 lpm
- Environmental Range: Sample Mode: 0-45 C, Non-Condensing, Non-Explosive