The MiniRAE 3000 has all the same features as the MiniRAE 2000, plus better resolution. longer run time, and larger measurement range. The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet (or two-miles with optional RAELink2 portable modem) away from the MiniRAE 3000 detector. A personal computer can be used as the base station for a Mini-RAE 3000 system.
- Operating Range: 0 to 999.9 ppm, 0.1 ppm resolution
- 1000 to 15,000 ppm, 1 ppm resolution
- Battery Type: Rechargeable, external field-replaceable
- Lithium-Ion battery pack: Alkaline battery adapter
- Operating Hours: 16 hours of operation (12 hours with alkaline battery)