Versatile Ultra-OverPack Salvage Drums offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available. The Ultra-Overpack Salvage Drums are the highest performing overpack poly drums available. The polyethylene (LLDPE) construction offers excellent chemical resistance and the “no-tools-required” closures make it ideal for spill response, clean up at contaminated sites, and the collection and transport of soiled sorbents.
- Easy-to-close screw top lid. High-density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Convenient, “no tools required” closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- APPLICATIONS INCLUDE: - Overpacking of Damaged or Leaking Packages - Collection and Transport of Soiled Sorbents - Clean-up of Contaminated Sites - Emergency Response - Direct Containment and Transport of Hazardous Solids - Use as Spill Kits.
- All Ultra-Overpacks Are Independently Certified For: LAND United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods SEA International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8 AIR International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions - 30 Gallon
- Color - Yellow
- Product Weight - 15 Lbs.
- For Use With - 16 gallon drums
- UN Marking - 1H2/X70/S/**/USA/+AA10183