- Automatic dispenser is more hygienic due to no-touch points
- Prevents workers from taking more than a pair at a time
- More economical and green than packaged earplugs
- Easy-to-install sealed refills snap in quickly
- Empty bottles are fully recyclable
- Gives workers easy access to hearing protection
- 500 pairs in each EcoStation
- Compliance – High visibility to increase awareness for your hearing conservation program
- Convenience – Hang a EcoStation anywhere and everywhere plugs are needed
- Cost Savings – Workers take one pair at a time so there is no wasteful grabbing of multiple pairs
- All Moldex hearing protectors are independently tested to ANSI S3.19-1974
- 100% PVC-Free
TouchFree EcoStation® Advantages
HYGIENIC FROM DISPENSER TO YOUR HAND
Earplugs drop a pair at a time into workers’ hands, so you don’t have to worry about plugs falling on the floor or trays collecting dust and contaminants. When the EcoStation is empty simply dispose of it in the recycle bin and replace with an easy to install refill. Empty EcoStation containers are also 100% recyclable.
INCREASED COMPLIANCE AND COST SAVINGS
Convenient, quick access and ease of use for more compliance. Plus, workers take only one pair at a time, so there is less waste. Less waste means more cost savings. Lower cost per pair than packaged earplugs.
Easy to install refill, snaps in quickly, for fast changeover. The sealed refill helps prevent contamination.