The moisture you cannot see matters most when cleaning and restoring a property after water damage from storms, floods or fires. From hidden mold to unseen structural damage, undetected moisture damages health and property and its oversight can create liability. That's why the right moisture meter makes the difference. The GE Protimeter MMS has become the standard for the professional inspector because of the advanced features found in the MMS.
Rental Includes: MMS Meter, Moisture Probe, Deep Wall Probes, Surface Temperature Sensor, Hydrostick Hydrometer Probe, Hygorstick Extension Cable, Protimeter Check Software, Users Manual, and Carrying Case.
- Hygrometer mode measures relative humidity, ambient temperature, dew point and grains per pound with a replaceable Hygrostick™ probe
- Pin measure mode determines moisture content of wood and Wood Moisture Equivalent (WME) in other building materials
- Pinless measure mode uses radio frequency to detect moisture non-invasively
- Automatic grains-per-lb calculations for specific humidity
- Data logging with PC interface
- Interchangeable Hygrostick probe
- Optional low range RH probe from 1% to 40% RH