From advanced aquifer characterization to economical data collection, the In-Situ Level TROLL series of level/pressure instruments yields accurate level measurement and offers powerful data logging and flexible communications. The Level TROLL 700 is the professional's choice for accurate water level monitoring and aquifer characterization. Its logging options expand functionality with linear average, step linear, true logarithmic, and fast linear (4x/second) logging in addition to standard linear, fast linear, and event. The Level TROLL 700 has a fast logging rate of four logs per second and "Pause" and "Restart" logging features (restart logarithmic sampling within the same file). The Level TROLL 700 can be used effectively for aquifer characterization (pumping and slug tests), multi-well testing, multi-zone aquifer monitoring, real-time monitoring via telemetry, stormwater monitoring, and tide/harbor monitoring.
Rental Includes: In-Situ LevelTROLL 700 Vented Water Level Monitor/Transducer, 30psig; Level TROLL 300 500 700 Quick Start Guide; LevelTROLL 700 Nose Cone, Black; Documentation and Software CD.
- Pressure Range: 69 Feet (30psig)
- Pressure Accuracy: ±0.1% of Full Scale (0 to 50 C)
- Pressure Sensor: Silicon Strain Gauge
- Temperature Range: -4 F to 176 F (-20 C to 80 C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1 C
- Material of Construction: Titanium or Black Delrin (Nose Cone)
- Output Options: Modbus (RS-485), SDI-12, 4-20mA
- Data Log: 350,000 Data Points (4 MB), 4 per Second
- Data Log Types: Linear, Fast Linear, Linear Average, Event, Step Linear, True Logarithmic
- Power: 3.6 Volt Lithium, 5 Years or 2 Million Readings
- Dimensions: 0.72-Inch Diameter x 8.5-Inch Length
- Weight: 0.43 lbs