Analysis requires minimal time and preparation, with results displayed directly on the large liquid-crystal display in concentration, percent transmittance, or absorbance units. The colorimeters include auto-wavelength selection, datalogging capabilities and user-generated calibrations. These durable, hand-held, filter-photometer instruments are designed specifically for the rigors of on-site testing, with rugged components and waterproof, dustproof, chemical-resistant housings.
Simple, push-button program selection and step-by-step prompts guide users through the testing procedure. These instruments are equally appreciated by experienced analysts who value test efficiency and by operators who require ease of use with accurate results.
Rental Includes: (2) 1” Round Glass Sample Cells with 10mL, 20mL and 25mL Markings, (1) DR/Check Absorbance Standard Kit (parts on 55B01 are to be used only for the assets they were pulled from), HACH White Plastic Insert, DR800 Series Colorimeters, COD Adapter Assembly, (2) 16mm Vial to be used with COD/TNT Adapter, Hard-sided carrying case for HACH colorimeters, Instrument cap, Manuals on CD.
- Wavelength Selection: Auto Select
- Photometric Range: 0 to 2 A
- Operational Modes: Concentration, ABS, %T
- Concentration Units: µg/L, mg/L, g/L, ABS, %T
- External Outputs: Data Transfer Adapter (optional), IR to RS-232
- Datalogging: 50 sample readings
- User Programs: 10 user-entered programs, 12 data points each
- Display: Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) shows results, parameter name, and units
- Dimensions: 23.6 x 8.7 x 4.7 cm (9.3 x 3.4 x 1.9")
- Weight: 470 g (1 lb)
- Power: 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable alkaline batteries
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 120°F)
- Environmental: : Meets IP67 standard, dustproof and waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes
- Compliance: European CE Mark