Maintenance personnel can quickly and easily capture high-quality infrared images because the camera collects 12 bits of information for every one of its 19,200 pixels. Users can simply point, focus and shoot. In the imager during the scan, or later in the InsideIR™ software, adjust palette settings, emissivity, reflected temperature correction values and level and gain. With a properly composed, well-focused image, all further analysis can be performed with the InsideIR software.
This approach provides flexibility and eliminates the need to re-scan equipment if different settings are desired once the user is back in the office. The file of images and data can also be e-mailed to other Ti30 imager-InsideIR software users, making information sharing and cross-checking easy.
- Easy to use; just point, focus, and shoot
- Displays thermal image and temperature
- Has a temperature measurement range of -10 °C to 250 °C
- Has a Laser sighting aid that can easily be turned on or off
- Includes professional analysis and reporting software - InsideIR
- Has industry leading battery life (> 5 hours continuous use)
- Runs off both a rechargeable battery pack and standard or rechargeable alkaline AA batteries
- Backlight brightness - full, dim or off
- Palette - grayscale, rainbow or ironbow
- Measurement mode - automatic, semi-automatic and manual
- Temperature scale (degrees C or F)
- Laser (on or off)