Environmental studies can now save time and money with real-time, on-the-spot elemental analysis - from Magnesium to Uranium, from PPM to 100% - in solids, liquids, powders, cores, fragments, filters & films, slurries and more. Portable XRF provides cost-effective, timely analysis. Innov-X combined an x-ray tube source, multiple beam filtering and the HP PDA to deliver superior limits of detection, speed, precision and upgrade capability.
Rental Includes: XRF Analyzer, 2 Batteries, Charger, AC Adapter, Continuous Power Adapter, PDA, Stylus, PDA Charger, NIST Sample, Calibration Plate, Holster, Stand, NIST Lead Samples, NIST Soil Paperwork, User Manual, and carry case.
- Compton Normalization: "Internal Standard" provides for quantitative analysis
- Fundamental Parameters: Standardless, ideal for samples with high and low concentration of several elements
- Add new elements and calibrations easily
- Compare spectra for comparative analysis and display results versus standards
- Stored tests can be re-run with new parameters or models
- Excitation Source: X-ray tube, W anode, 10-40 kV, 10-50 µA, up to 5 selectable filters
LEAP: Delivers industry-leading detection limits on critical ements Cr, Cl, P, Ba, Ti, S, Ca, K
Detector: Si PiN diode detector, <230 ev fwhm at 5.95 kev mn k-alpha line.
Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
Power: Li-ion batteries, rechargeable (charger included).AC Adapter optional.
Battery Life: 8 hours (typical duty cycle)
Standard Elements: Pb, Cr, Hg, Cd, Sb, Ti, Mn, Fe, Ni, Cu, Zn, Sn, Ag, As, Se, Ba, Co, Zr, Rb.Common additions: W, Br, Tl
Display Screen: Color, high resolution touchscreen.
Data Display: Concentrations in ppm, spectra, peak intensities (count rate) or User-specified units.
Memory, Data Storage: 128 Mb standard memory.20,000 test results with spectra, upgrade to >100,000 with optional 1 Gb flash card.
- Weight: 2.625 lbs with batteries