Victoreen's Model 190 Survey Meter is designed to meet the high-tech requirements of health and medical physics applications for monitoring Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiation. Rate/Integ allows the user to select the mode of display. Mode rolls through and displays the available units for the selected mode of operation. Light activates a background light for a preset time period. Log enters and sequentially labels the displayed data into a datalog.
- Radiation Detected: Alpha, Beta, Gamma
- Integrate Mode: Counts: 0-100,000,000; displayed as 4 digits up to 9999 counts, 3 digits plus a K (for thousand) or an M (for million) at higher counts
- Seconds: 0-65535; displayed as 4 digits up to 9999 seconds, 3 digits in minutes and tenths of minutes above 9999 seconds.
- Accuracy: Within 10% of reading between 10% and 100% of full scale indication on any range
- Detector: Internal energy compensated GM detector
- Warm up time: Less than 1 minute
- Operating Range: -14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Weight: 24 ounces
- Battery Type: (2) 9 V batteries
- Operating time: Over 200 hours continuous operation