The ppbRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) detector on the market with an extended range of 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm. Making it ideal for applications from HazMat/Homeland Security, industrial hygiene, to indoor air quality and military applications.
The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet (or two-miles with optional RAELink2 portable modem) away from the ppbRAE 3000 detector. A personal computer can be used as the base station for a ppbRAE 3000 system. The standard ProRAE Remote software is capable of monitoring the input of up to 64 remotely located monitors like ppbRAE 3000, or AreaRAE, etc.
Rental Includes: RAE ppbRAE, Probe, External Filter, Battery Adapter, Lamp Cleaning Kit, Software, Cable, User Manual and Carrying Case. Regulator Available Upon Request.
- Proven PID technology with 3-second response time; extended range with improved linearity; humidity compensation with integral humidity and temperature sensors
- Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Integrated RAE Systems correction factors list for more than 200 common compounds
- VOC Measurements:
- Range: Resolution: Response Time T90:
- 0 to 9,999 ppb 1 ppb < 3 sec
- 10 to 99 ppm 0.01 ppm < 3 sec
- 100 to 999.9 ppm 0.1 ppm < 3 sec
- 1,000 to 9,999 ppm 1 ppm < 3 sec
- Frequency: 902 to 928 MHz (license-free), 2.400 to 2.4835 GHz (license-free), 433 MHz, and 869 MHz
- RF Range: Up to 500’ (900 MHz, 433 MHz, 869 MHz) extendable with RAELink2 Portable Modem to 2 miles - see page 126 for details
- Datalogging: Standard 6 months at one-minute intervals
- Alarm: 95 db (at 30 cm) buzzer and flashing red LED
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Operating Time: 16 hours of operation (12 hours with alkaline battery)
- Listings: UL & cUL Class 1, Division 1, Group A, B, C, D