Simply put, the GX-6000 is a game changer. This powerful hand-held PID gas monitor is capable of simultaneously monitoring up to 6 gases. Equipped with a strong internal sample pump, a man-down alarm, a panic alarm, an LED flashlight, and large auto rotating LCD display, the GX-6000 can operate as a single gas PID unit or a multifunctional tool utilizing all 6 channels. The GX-6000 with a PID sensor will come equipped with a library of over 600 VOC gases to choose from as standard. Choosing from the library is easy with a personalized favorites list of 30 commonly used VOC’s as well as a list of 8 of the most recently used VOC’s. A benzene-specific version is available using a pre-filter tube for detecting low levels of benzene. The GX-6000 has a rugged design built for the nastiest environments. It is equipped with a removable impact-resistant rubber boot and a dust and water resistant enclosure with an IP-67 rating.
- PID gas monitor with simultaneous detection and display.
- Dual VOC display with 2 PID sensors installed.
- Monitor the standard 4 confined space gases which include combustibles, O2, CO, & H2S
- GX-6000 has 2 additional smart channels that accept PID, IR or super toxic sensors.
- Man-down alarm
- Panic alarm
- LED flashlight
- Large auto rotating LCD display
Reliable and Durable
- The GX-6000 is a rugged personal PID gas monitor built for the nastiest environments. Most noteworthy, it is equipped with a removable impact-resistant rubber boot.
- Dust and water resistant enclosure with an IP-67 rating.
- 5 bright LED lights on 3 sides of the instrument.
- View Alarms easily from a variety of perspectives.
- Vibration and loud audible alarm for immediate notification.
Also available for purchase.