FTIR gas analyzer can detect up to 25 gases simultaneously providing validated results in 25 seconds. Fouries transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) provides reliable measurements with low detection limits & true multi-compound analysis capability. The library of measured gases can be changed by the user through an easy to use interface, providing exceptional flexibility and ability to any measurement requirement in the field.
Sample gas is drawn into the analyzer with a built-in pump through a handheld particle filter and Tycon tubing. The analyzer runs in continuous mode, measuring time-weighted averages of user definable length from one second to five minutes. Unit is capable of sub-ppm detection limits without using sorbent traps for sample pre-concentration. Zero calibration with clean air or nitrogen once a day is the only calibration required, carries gases, special test gases or other consumables are not needed.
Can be used both in a back-pack and table-top configuration. The capabilities of the analyzer can be further enhanced with the Calcmet Pro software, which gives the user the access to a reference library of over 250 gases and 50 gas measurement capability. This is especially useful in situations where unknown gases are encountered.
Both battery and 230 VAC operations are possible. Battery operating time is 2.5 hours in Bluetooth mode. There is a filter for particulates inside the probe and no sample preparation is needed.
- Cost effective: no consumables, stable calibrations, low maintenance costs
- Easy-to-use solution: single button operation and on screen instructions
- Portability: battery operation and wireless communication
- Rapidness: no sample preparation, shortest measuring time is only five seconds
- Post-measurement analysis and unknown identification from huge Gasmet reference collection