Providing a comfortable, safe and healthy indoor environment is a growing concern today and indoor air quality can be one of the toughest challenges. TSI’s P-TRAK Ultrafine Particle Counter can help solve some of the most elusive air quality problems faced in today’s workplace. Whether a pollutant source is obvious—boilers, furnaces, vehicles—or not so obvious—photocopy machines and printers—the P-TRAK UPC is hard to fool. It is now being used to track down some of the most difficult IAQ problems imaginable. It has successfully identified the migration of toxic exhaust gases, malfunctioning office equipment, pinhole gasket leaks in a boiler, and a wide variety of other problems.
Rental Includes: P-TRAK, Alcohol Fill Capsule, Alcohol Cartridge, Isopropyl Alcohol, AC Adapter, Zero Filter, Spare Wick Kit, Shoulder Strap, TRAKPRO™ Data Analysis Software, Download Cable, Calibration Certificate, P-TRAK User Manual and Carry Case.
- Concentration Range: 0 to 5 x 105 particles/cm3
- Particle Size Range: 0.02 to greater than 1 µm
- Temperature Range: Operation - 32 to 100° F (0 to 38° C)
- Flow Rate: Sample - 100 cm3/min; Total - 700 cm3/min (nominal)
- Power Requirements: 6 AA alkaline batteries / Life - 6 hrs. at 70° F (21° C)
- Alcohol Requirements: 100% reagent grade isopropyl / 8 hours per charge at 70° F (21° C)
- RS232 Output: Baud rate 9600
- Memory: 470 single points; Datalogging - 1,000 hours at one-minute intervals, a maximum of 141 separate tests