Site sampling need no longer be a limiting factor in a comprehensive site investigation. The portable XRF allows you to check the composition of soils, debris, run off streams, dust wipes, coatings, corings, paints, plastic and wood. Therefore, avoiding lose time collecting non-representative samples and unnecessary lab costs.
- Superior performance of Cr and other metals.
- Light Element Analysis Program (LEAP) analyzes P, S, Cl, K and Ca
- Utilizes advanced and universal XRF data modeling:
- Compton Normalization: "Internal Standard" provides for quantitative analysis without site-specific calibrations
- Fundamental Parameters: Standardless, ideal for samples with high and low concentration of several elements
- Empirical Calibrations: "Calibration Curves" allows user-generated calibration curves
- Add new elements and calibrations easily
- View spectra on screen
- Compare spectra for comparative analysis and display results versus standards
- Stored tests can be re-run with new parameters or models
- Data security: stores in binary format for data integrity