The DustTrak II Aerosol Monitors are battery-operated, data-logging, lightscattering laser photometers that give you real-time aerosol mass readings. They use a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance. Suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications, DustTrak II and DRX Aerosol Monitors measure aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes, and mists.
Rental Includes: DustTrak Monitor, Analog Alarm Outputs, Rechargeable 6600 mAH Li-Ion Battery,\Switching Power Supply with Universal Line Cords, TrakPro Data Analysis Software CD, Zero Filter, USB (device and host) Computer Cables, Analog/alarm Output Connector, Inlet Cap (x2), 37 mm Cassette with Mesh Filter, 10 mm Nylon Door-Oliver Cyclone, Impactor Kit (with PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10 Impactors), Impactor Plates (x2) and Impactor Oil, Sample Extension Tube (3-ft/1-m), Sheath Air HEPA filters (x8).
- Measurement: 0.001 to 150 mg/m3
- Flow Particle Size Range: 0.1 to 15.0 µmAdjusted
- Flow Rate: 3.0 L/min
- Datalogging: 60,000 data points
- Operating Temp: 32 to 120° F (0 to 49° C)
- Alarm: Setpoint from .002 to 100 mg/m3
- Battery Type: 8530/8533 Desktop 6600 mAH Li-Ion; 8531/ 8534 Handheld 3600 mAH Li-Ion