RADIUS BZ1 AREA MONITOR
Detect up to seven gases simultaneously and connect your entire worksite with the rugged Radius® BZ1 Area Monitor. Radius BZ1 detects gas hazards 24/7 without the hassle of elaborate wireless setups and maintenance routines. Radius BZ1 just works, no questions asked, so your teams can focus on what’s important while knowing that their area monitors are ready for whatever comes their way.
Radius shares readings and alarms with other units and personal gas monitors through LENS® Wireless, creating a dynamic safety network that flexes to meet your needs, whether you’re setting up a perimeter, identifying leaks, or monitoring confined spaces.
- Cut through high-noise environments with alarms that sound at 108 dB
- Know what’s happening at a safe distance thanks to the largest display of any area monitor and customizable alarm action messages such as “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE”
- Keep your monitors in the field while removable SafeCore® Modules automatically bump, calibrate, and update when connected to DSX™ Docking Stations
- Forget false alarms thanks to the 360-degree gas path and all-weather sensor deployment
- Reduce battery swapping with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
Understand Hazards from a Safe Distance
Loud audible alarms and different colored strobe lights for gas and non-gas events ensure workers know when an instrument is alarming and why—without approaching a potentially hazardous area. With custom alarm action messages like “EVACUATE” or “VENTILATE,” your team will never need to think twice about how to respond.
Customized Monitoring for Your Needs
Area monitors are a flexible solution that can be placed in temporary or long-term configurations to monitor your specific hazards. With the addition of LENS Wireless, self-healing networks are created out of the box to provide visibility into gas hazards in any location.
- Confined Space Monitoring – Know what’s happening in a confined space by using the pumped SafeCore Module and tubing to draw air samples to the monitor.
- Perimeter Monitoring – Set up monitors around a tank, hot work, or other known hazardous areas to continuously monitor for gas leaks.
- Fence Line Monitoring – Create a barrier between a safe zone and hazardous work area. Use the hopping capability of LENS Wireless to know what is happening up to 1.5 km away.
Improve Team & Site Safety
Give workers insight into their surroundings by locally sharing alarms and gas readings between Radius BZ1 Area Monitors and Ventis® Pro5 Personal Gas Monitors through LENS Wireless. Sharing readings and alarms improves site visibility, particularly in confined spaces or emergency response situations.
Keep an Eye on Your Operations
Get reliable, real-time location and alarm data directly from your site to your phone, tablet, or computer, so you know when and where dangerous situations exist. With insights into site conditions, you can make informed decisions that impact productivity and mitigate risk, helping your operations stay up and running. Whether you need live monitoring via wi-fi or cellular, Radius BZ1 can integrate with your plant’s existing infrastructure, eliminating the need for capital investment.
The Radius BZ1 offers sensor and configuration options for multiple industries and applications, making it a cost-effective option for area monitoring.