Feature durable, injection-molded, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with accessory slots to accommodate many add-on features.
Fas-Trac® III Suspension. No more pressure headaches. No more pulled hair. No more falling off. No more sacrificing worker comfort for safety. Market-leading MSA helmets now have a comfort-leading suspension!
- Designed with input from hundreds of customers
- For use with MSA Helmets, as specified
- Flush rear lug attachments eliminate pressure points
- Three levels of nape strap adjustment for customized fit
- Graspable ratchet with ultra-smooth rotation and steadfast hold
- The ratchet comfort pad contours to the back of the head to improve airflow and prevent hair-pulling
Staz-On® Suspension. This suspension liner includes headband, nape strap, sweatband and adjustable crown straps. Designed for easy clip-in to the V Gard hat or cap shell, users can adjust the liner for a secure and comfortable fit.
- 4-point suspension system helps keep helmet in place
- Provides superior comfort and a semi-custom fit
- Features high-quality sweatband and nylon height adjusters
- Easily clips into V Gard hat or cap shell
1-Touch® Suspension. Getting a better helmet fit is easier thanks to this one-handed, adjustable helmet suspension system. Features one-handed squeeze opening, slide adjustment and snap closure.
- Easily adjustable suspension for a secure, comfortable fit
- One-hand squeeze opening
- One-hand slide adjustment
- Snap closure
- Adjustable dual nylon straps
Includes sweatband and adjustable crown straps. Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014, Type 1, Class E and voluntary standard for low temperature [LT] and reverse donning. Meets CSA Z94.1-2015 (Class E) with 1-Touch and Fas-Trac III suspensions.
Sizes: small (6″ to 7-1/8″); standard (6-1/2″ to 8″); large (7″ to 8-1/2″).