Powered by ISG technology. Superior image quality enables firefighters to fully interpret a fire scene and make better, more informed tactical decisions. X380N is NFPA compliant. 5-Button model has additional on-demand DVR, image snapshot (capture) and image freeze features. All imagers include batteries.
• User-friendly controls and technology-advanced capabilities provide durability and reliability.
• Hot Spot Tracker: Immediately identify the hottest part of the scene and determine the true seat of the fire within a fully colorized area to improve decision-making capabilities. Ideal for overhaul, search and rescue, and risk assessment.
• Cold Spot Tracker: Locate and pinpoint thread or valve gas leaks in seconds. Can also be used in hazmat environments to monitor temperature of chemicals during fire suppression.
• High Resolution Detection: Actively read temperature with high pixel resolution (384 x 288) and fast refresh rate.
• Pixel-to-Pixel Mapping: Provides accurate representation of the scene on the 3.5" LCD viewing screen.
• Tactical Color: Crisp, clear image performance in temperatures above 2,000° F. As the temperature increases, colors grow in intensity from gray, yellow, orange, to red. Unique transparent color capability enables firefighters to see structure through the colorization.
• Intelligent Focus™: See an object in crystal clear detail, hands-free. Camera automatically adjusts to provide superior image quality even at temperatures above 2,000° F. Easily and quickly switch between high and low temperatures by placing the crosshairs on the object you wish to measure.
• Lightweight Design: Weighs only 2 1/2 lbs. Pistol-grip handle is easy to hold with gloved hands and the balanced design limits torque on the wrist, reducing fatigue.