3M™ has issued a Stop Use & Recall Notice for the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Twin-Leg Nano-Lok™ edge and the Twin-Leg Nano-Lok™ Wrap Back Self-Retracting Lifeline. As soon as a product solution is available, 3M will either repair or replace your unit and return it to you at 3M’s expense. Alternatively, and until a product solution is available, you can elect to receive a cash reimbursement up to the amount of US$400 when you return your unit. Click here for more detailed information in regards to this recall.
Personal fall limiter built to last. Simplify product selection with The V-EDGE Leading Edge Personal Fall Limiter. The V-EDGE is engineered for use in overhead and foot-level tie off points, and where leading edge hazards are a concern. With a stainless steel housing built to last in the toughest environments, this PFL can help save time and money on costly replacements.
- Can be used in a variety of applications where leading edge hazards are a concern, making product selection simple.
- With a stainless steel housing and protective cover for the energy absorber, the V-EDGE PFL is built to fight the toughest elements
- Patent pending locking pin attachment saves time and frustration when connecting to body harness
- Reduce snag hazards with low-profile housing
- 310lbs. worker capacity
- Cable PFL can be ordered in both single, and twin leg versions
- Length: 2.4M/8ft
- ANSI Z359.14 -2014 (LE) Leading Edge
- EN 360:2002, VG11 CNB/P/11.060: Edge type A (0.5 mm radius edge); CNB/P/11.062 (140 kg load capacity)