Mobile fall arrester designed to facilitate manipulations during rope ascents. In normal use, device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies user in all his movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, fall arrester locks on rope and stops user. Used with an ASAP'SORBER energy-absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
- Constant fall protection: arrests falls, slides and uncontrolled descents; works on vertical or angled rope; locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall.
- Simple to use, and effective: moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device; easy to install and remove at any point on the rope; connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors.
- ASAP: Comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- ASAP LOCK: Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
- ASAP'SORBER lanyard: Connects to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to allow user to work at a distance from the rope in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with a tearing energy absorber located in a zippered fabric pouch to protect it from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection.